Dantes Partners’ goal is to facilitate and enhance local urban economic development by designing and structuring innovative funding and financing solutions for affordable, workforce, and mixed-income housing and community-based real estate initiatives. Our success is driven by our technical expertise and our ability to extract value in even the most complex transactions – attributes that position us as leaders in the future of the alternative landscape.
Fighters for the cause….and our cause is creating quality affordable housing for hard-working people.
From the basement of our founder’s home with a staff of two in 2006, Dantes Partners has grown into a boutique real estate development and advisory practice specializing in complex real estate transactions.
In the spirit of our firm’s namesake, Edmond Dantes, one of Alexander Dumas’ most enduring characters, we trust that when you work with us, you’ll find that we are unabashed dreamers and precise doers. We help you make sense of your real estate development and management problems; we creatively map-out solutions out of seemingly unconquerable odds; we gravitate towards complex deals most development firms would turn down. We specialize in making the impossible possible.
Whether developing for our own portfolio or helping others to finance their developments, Dantes Partners brings the same level of expertise and commitment to every project. Your project is our passion and mission.
Chief Operating Officer
Oluwatobi (Tobi) Thomas
- 2017 HAND Best Small Affordable Housing Project (Girard Street Apartments)
- 2017 LOCUS – Richard Baron Award for Affordable Housing Leadership
- 2016 American Dream Award – Manna Inc
- 2016 Affordable Housing Finance Top 50 Affordable Housing Developers
- 2016 African American Real Estate Professionals Developer of the Year Award
- 2015 HAND Best Small Affordable Housing Project (Justice Park Apartments)
- 2015 Washington Business Journal Minority Business Leaders Awardee
- 2010 African American Real Estate Professionals Economic Development Awardee
- 2003 Fast Company Magazine’s Fast 50