Fortitude at Delta Towers will be an affordable senior housing building in Ward 5 along the H Street corridor, adjacent to the existing Delta Towers. Dantes Partners in partnership with the Gilbane Development Company and Delta Housing Corporation of the District of Columbia will develop 179 affordable senior housing units as well as 4,300 square feet of ground floor retail space atop a garage. The project will be financed using 4% Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC), Housing Production Trust Fund (HPTF) financing, and tax exempt bonds. The development commenced construction in October 2018 and will open its doors in the 3rd quarter of 2020.
808 Bladensburg Road NE
- 179 Senior Housing (age 55+) Units, including 18 Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) units
- Approximately 202,600 GSF
- $96M Total Development Cost
- 4% LIHTC, HPTF financing, and tax-exempt bonds
- Rents will be set at 30% Area Median Income (AMI)
- Anticipate completion Fall 2020